Singapore Institute of Management 1
Singapore Institute of Management 1 Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Oversee and develop the Portfolio Management System (PMS) to provide oversight of day-to-day portfolio activity of our fund managers across public equity, fixed income and alternatives and highlight noteworthy items. This will include active monitoring of fund manager trade activity and compliance checks to ensure no adverse change to risk profile of the investments.
• Oversee and develop the Risk Management System to cover compliance monitoring, enhanced risk management structure (by asset class/by manager), and IT systems covering data management and analytics.
• Provide support for investment reviews and research, including data management and analytics of investment data.
• Provide support for Investment Committee and Board of Directors where required.
• Train and develop the Investment Officer through on-the-job coaching and selecting suitable conferences/courses where required.
Senior Manager, Investment Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.