Keysight Technologies Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
3 months ago
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight... Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture - YouTube
This specialist team, within a manufacturing environment, is responsible for the assembly of low volume, highly customizable and complex solutions related to 5G cellular networks. Find the solution here
As part of this team, you will be responsible for:
• Hardware testing of Electronic boards and LTE, WCDMA and 5G systems
• Implementation of test benches and related test documentation
• Maintenance of databases related to tested boards and equipment
• High school diploma in Electronics or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent culture
• Ability to read and understand electronic schematics (digital, analog and RF) and Bill of materials.
• Deep knowledge of measurement instrumentation or willingness to know.
• Ability to make test jigs.
• Ability to interact with external suppliers.
• Ability to rework PCBAs and knowledge of repairing techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of OFFICE tools, in detail spreadsheets.
• Fluent Italian language
• Good English language knowledge (written and spoken, B1 level)
• 2+ years of working experience
Key Personal / Interpersonal Skills
• Team focused approach
• Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and multitasking abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with shifting priorities
Technology Order Fulfillment
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Italy : Lombardia : Milan
Careers Privacy Statement
• **Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Manufacturing HW tester Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.