Charlton Morris Craigavon United Kingdom
3 months ago
Charlton Morris are working with a global contract development and manufacturing organisation that specialise in providing an extensive range of integrated services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors around the world.
The overall objective of this position is to provide Health and Safety support to the HSE Manager within Almac Group. The position is primarily concerned with the implementation of safety policies and procedures within the company.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the implementation of the safe system of work which will include regular proactive and reactive monitoring including provision of risk assessments, accident investigation, delivery of training, production and development of Standard Operating Procedures, advice to management, and participation in HSE Committees.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the integrated management system to ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 certification.
• Assist in the development... of emergency planning including maintenance of Fire Risk Assessments, identification and training of First Responders, upkeep of emergency equipment and all associated records.
• Assist in the contractor management arrangements which may include but are not limited to liaising with Engineering and Facilities Departments and providing guidance on permit to work requirements.
• Participant in personal development programmes to advance professional competencies.
• Understand and follow the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
• GCSE’s Maths and English (or equivalent)
• NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (or equivalent).
• Significant Health and Safety experience within an industrial setting
• Excellent attention to detail and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications
• A-Level’s (or equivalent).
• Tech IOSH or AIIRSM status.
• Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Proven track record in achieving objectives.
Our client is an international, privately owned organisation that has grown organically over the past five decades now employing over 6,000 highly skilled personnel across 19 facilities including Europe, the US and Asia. They offer competitive base salaries, excellent employee benefits along with a leading training & development and health & wellbeing schemes.
If you feel this could be your next challenge and you meet the requirements above then please do get in touch and apply below
Jobs in Craigavon United Kingdom
Health And Safety Officer Craigavon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.