Kincaid International Ltd
Kincaid International Ltd Bedford United Kingdom
3 months ago
Health & Safety Officer - Manufacturing Our client is an award winning construction business with a busy manufacturing facilities in Bedford. They are currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, you will support all colleagues on Health & Safety matters to ensure the business not only complies with its statutory obligations but helps to cultivate a site culture that promotes H&S at all levels. The role will involve:-Support the site in complying with Health & Safety legislation.
• Collaborate with the Supervisors and shop floor colleagues to provide guidance on all Health & Safety related matters and give information, advice and coaching on relevant legislation and internal HSE systems and reinforcement of site standards.
• Support the Health & Safety Manager in multiple elements across the Health & Safety model, including incident investigation and risk assessment. Indicating the necessary measures required for... continued legal compliance and continuous improvement.
• To proactively support the processes on site and be an active participant in the daily and weekly process.
• Work with the Health & Safety Manager to meet the site targets of risk management and accident reduction, and drive a proactive safety culture through effective communications and continuous improvement.
• Maintain the sites compliance within the Group Health and Safety Management System.
• Support operational leaders to conduct effective investigations and develop sustainable plans to prevent reoccurrence.
• Participate in change management projects to ensure safety is considered at all times and projects are safely executed.
• Support shift Supervisors and Managers through guidance to support them in meeting their Health & Safety responsibilities. The ideal candidate will already possess:
• Minimum of 1 years experience with a Health & safety role
• NEBOSH certificate
• Degree of diploma in Health & Safety
• Be a motivated team player, able to communicate at all levels.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous. In return for the above skills and experience, our client will offer a competitive salary, negotiable on experience level, plus benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business and work in a friendly environment. If you match the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply today for more details. Health & Safety Officer - Manufacturing
Jobs in Bedford United Kingdom
Health & Safety Officer - Manufacturing Bedford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.