N26 Barcelona Germany
3 months ago
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join the Platform Engineering Segment in the Software Logistics Team (CI/CD).
The Platform Engineering goal is to provide easy to use, self-service platforms to enable other segments to easily build, deploy and monitor their business applications.
As one of the first banks completely hosted in the cloud - our security, resilience and productivity standards require a motivated and well balanced team. We are using a modern technology stack to match our principles when it comes to providing the framework for our development team, the company and our customers.
In this role, you will:
• Maintain, implement, optimise all systems and applications that enable CI/CD within N26
• Influence CI/CD strategy within N26 to empower development team to deliver features faster
• Contribute to improve security and compliance of our system
• Implement security check and compliance as a service as part of CI/CD pipeline service
• Help... us to standardise our pipeline and raise the level of autonomy of our users
• Mentor other engineer, improve our ways of working and engineering practices
• Take active part in Road-map definition and prioritisation for our group
• Be on top of incident and production deployment issue, ensure Stable and predictable development
What you need to be successful:
Background and skills:
• Experience with at least one glue language (Python or Go preferred)
• Your brain runs Linux
• <3 for the cloud while knowing limitations and advantages (experience with cloud computing preferred)
• Strong interest in security-related topics
• CI/CD is your second name
• Experience and ideas to strategize CI/CD within our company
• Experience in maintaining and supporting CI/CD related issues
• Experience in improving/automating CI/CD to empower the teams and ensure they are autonomous
• Interest in SDLC and how CI/CD can empower teams using it
• Previous experience with Jenkins, Github actions, ArgoCD, Terraform/Ansible
• Open mind and interest in providing a bleeding-edge infrastructure
• Desire to learn and improve
What's in it for you:
• Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors :rocket:.
• Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
• As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
• Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
• A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
• A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
Barcelona Spain (+2 others)
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.