Health Finder Pro
Health Finder Pro York United Kingdom
3 months ago
Health Finder Pro Limited is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a clinician, conducting face to face assessments and treatment of patients, under the direct clinical oversight of our GMC Registered experienced doctors, for a major security client in the Midlands and The North of England. The clinicians will be deployed into specific areas within the above stated regions. You will attend all Criminal Courts within the areas dedicated to you within the above regions, and under the direction of our doctor’s helpline.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your clinical skills and continue your professional development as an experienced Paramedic. on-going support from the Line Manger and the Managing Director will be provided. As a dispatch Paramedic you will be applying your medical skills in providing an outstanding level of both non-emergency and emergency care to patients.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a professional who is very organised with... exceptional communication skills and is able to work well on their own as well as a part of a team.
Service running hours: Monday to Friday, daylight shift 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, and every Saturday or alternative Saturdays 9am-1pm.
To apply for this role, you must have:
· Full HCPC registration
· Paramedic qualification certificate
· At least 2-year experience as a paramedic
· Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
· Full UK Driving License
· Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
· High standards of personal and professional conduct
What we offer as a company:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to our Doctors throughout the working day
· Free CPD training
· Paid induction
· Company pool car for working hours only
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £39,000.00 per year
• Company car
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Wellness programme
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• York, North Yorkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Smethwick
Expected start date: 01/03/2023
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.