Nucor West Palm Beach FL United States
3 months ago
Division: Trademark Metals Recycling LLC...
Location: West Palm, FL, United States
Other Available Locations: N/A
Trademark Metals Recycling, a division of Nucor Corporation, is seeking applicants for our Facility Manager position. Trademark Metals is a world leader in scrap metal recycling, trading, and transportation. We have relationships with scrap metal businesses around the world. We pride ourselves on our dedication to safety, and the principles of integrity and respect. We're recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong, and environmentally proactive. Our parent company Nucor Corporation is a Fortune 100 company, known for being North America's leader in designing, manufacturing, and recycling steel and steel products with a history of long-term sustainability and stability. Fortune Magazine recently ranked Nucor No. 1 on their list of the World's Most Admired Companies in our industry. The key to Nucor's success is that we care about the safety and well-being of our teammates and customers, the health and protection of our environment, and the relationships we establish in the communities where we live and work. At the heart of every Nucor division are the dedicated people who make up our team. We are seeking a creative, motivated, and dedicated teammate to join our team. We offer you a challenging and rewarding work environment where you can contribute to the success of over 30,000 Nucor teammates.
Basic Job Functions:
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
• Ability to lead teams and direct operations to maximize production and profitability.
• Ability to proactively drive change within the organization. Ability to understand that change is constant and we will continually strive to improve our processes and information systems.
• Ability to read, interpret, explain and consistently apply complex regulations and polices related to; Safety compliance, Environmental compliance, Scrap purchasing requirements, Employee relations, Best practices.
• Ability to select, lead and develop people of different backgrounds to execute the company's objectives.
• Proactively improve facility efficiency and effectiveness by driving improvement in operations and equipment reliability.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand financial statements and the ability to project the impact of decisions on the financial results of an operation.
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline, along with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a business environment required; OR 5 year's operations, heavy industrial or manufacturing experience with demonstrated leadership ability and understanding of business management concepts required.
• Effective communication skills with people at all levels of employees within the organization.
• Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
• Electrical/Controls experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish and English speaking
• Experience interfacing with customers and providing excellent customer service.
SOME OF THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS
Medical and dental are just the beginning. We value our teammates and offer benefits packages that also include a bonus program, profit sharing, retirement savings, vacation and holiday pay, scholarship and tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth potential. We strive to avoid implementing layoffs or furloughing our teammates. We strongly believe that a Nucor teammate who does their job properly today, should feel confident that they will have a job tomorrow. For more information on our benefits go to Nucor.com/benefits.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
West Palm Beach FL USA
Jobs in West Palm Beach FL United States
Facility Manager West Palm Beach jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.