Turn - We gamify recycling & reuse.
Turn - We gamify recycling & reuse. San Francisco CA United States
3 months ago
Founded in 2012, TURN’s mission is to end single-use plastic. As one of the leading circular packaging businesses globally, Turn has enabled over 3,000 events to end reliance on single-use and divert over 30 million products from going to landfills or polluting our oceans...
TURN is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the most care about most. We are a small team that moves fast to develop new products and are constantly iterating. We believe we will change the world.
TURN is seeking a Warehouse Manager local to the Bay area. The Manager of Warehouse Operations to supply service, both internally, to all areas of the business, and externally to customers and suppliers. To develop and maintain a clear and scalable logistics strategy to support growth.
• The Manager of Warehouse Operations, to supply service, both internally, to all areas of the business, and externally to customers and suppliers
• Develop and maintain a clear and scalable logistics strategy to support the growth
• Ensures that orders arrive and are deployed on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities
• Manage all warehouse activities including daily operations, facility and grounds maintenance, budgeting, compliance
• Successfully manages warehouse projects/initiatives and achieves desired results/objectives
• Tracks productivity to meet the company’s requirements and maximizes operational efficiency
• Promptly addresses safety issues and ensures regulatory compliance with OSHA standards
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws in maintaining the sanitation, cleanliness, and organization of the warehouse, company vehicles, and equipment
• Controls inventory accuracy of supplies
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years of operations management, preferably in food industry.
• Team player: the ability to work in a high pace, environment with a cross-functional team
• *Experience in Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Automation, Reverse Logistics, Waste Management, Plastic and similar Industries a plus!
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Remote working, supplied with required hardware and software
• Full-time opportunity including great equity package and full health benefits
• Knowing your work matters to the direct improvement of the world and benefits the environment
• Unlimited paid time off
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
TURN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status
San Francisco CA USA
Jobs in San Francisco CA United States
Washing Hub Manager San Francisco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.