Pathmazing Inc Phnom Penh Cambodia
3 months ago
HR Director Job Description
We are seeking an experienced HR director with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Duties for the HR director will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs.
HR Director Responsibilities:
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, and... compensation.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff.
• Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
HR Director Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources management.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Budget management experience.
• Strong people skills.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Computer literacy
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Human Resources Director Phnom Penh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.