GSK Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
3 months ago
Site Name: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Posted Date: Feb 13 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the integration of pharmaceutical brands and execute the marketing campaign to optimize the customer experience? If so, this is the role for you.
As Product Brand Management Pharmaceutical Professional, you will be responsible for aligning customer segments and leverage service to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan. You will also manage the resource allocation within the brands based on customer insight and leading execution across the brand teams.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Responsible for translating insights for future marketing strategies
• Flawlessly execute Global Integrated Campaigns and update to address the customer
• Engage with Medical to gain customer insights from employees and key customer groups to ensure deep customer insight and... respond to customer needs
• Manage local congresses, and GSK sponsored digital and face to face events
• Collaborate with third party stakeholders and global teams in terms of local implementation
• Understand business analytics and respond accordingly to ensure customer engagement, delivery of pharmaceutical share growth and increase touchpoints
• Advise global and regional teams regarding customers, competition and market
• Develop a media plan in line with Global strategy to ensure an appropriate integration with the Global campaign objectives and use of the marketing mix
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years' experience in marketing and/or sales
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Sales
• Service/Customer oriented
• Experience in multichannel marketing
• Knowledge of marketing ways of working and code of promotion
• Excellence in execution of prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
• Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
• Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
• Sustaining energy and well-being.
• Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
• Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves - feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Customer Marketing Manager - Antibiotics Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.