Sanctuary Personnel Cambridge United Kingdom
3 months ago
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and nearly 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacy Manager to work in Cambridge on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Pharmacy Manager job is £48,050 - £57,660 per annum.
• Be responsible for creating a culture of great customer service and leading your team to deliver results
• Manage profit and loss, oversee budgets and roll out our long term business strategy
• Have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC standards and delivering Pharmacy Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Conducting performance reviews, recognising internal talent and developing the Pharmacy team
Requirements Of The Pharmacy Manager
• Reacts quickly to changes within Healthcare and Services therein to capitalise on sales opportunities
• Reacts quickly to commercial activity
• Actively seeks to be trained and/or accredited on... new services (both NHS and Private) to improve sales performance
• Relevant pharmacy qualification
• Relevant registration
• Previous experience of leading a team
This Pharmacy Manager job is advertised by Ryan Mann; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Pharmacy Manager Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.