Sanctuary International Bloemfontein South Africa
3 months ago
YOU MUST HAVE A DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK, MINIMUM 3 YEARS POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE WITHIN CHILDREN'S SERVICES AND BE WILLING TO REGISTER WITH SOCIAL WORK ENGLAND TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated & award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for Social Workers to relocate to the UK and take on new permanent roles in South Wales
Salary & Bonuses
• £30,451-£39,571 per annum
• £8000 relocation allowance
We have positions available in Children in Need & Response Teams – Check out the information below about each team.
Children In Need
• Carrying a caseload, including child protection, looked after children.
• Completing Assessments.
• Working at the “Front Door”.
• Carrying out assessments.
• Managing a caseload.
• Establishing partnerships with parents/carers, other professional & partner agencies.
Requirements Of The Social Workers
• Qualified Social Worker
• 3 years post qualifying experience working within children’s services
Bloemfontein South Africa
Jobs in Bloemfontein South Africa
Relocate to the UK - Social Worker (Children's) Bloemfontein jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.