Maslina Resort Hvar Croatia
3 months ago
We are looking for a SPA Manager or Supervisor to join our team for the summer season 2023. If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please send Us your CV.
A SPA manager, oversees all aspects of running a spa, including the staff, finances, and facility management. As a SPA manager, your responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, managing schedules and staff related issues, and tending to the needs of guests.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
SPA Manager/Supervisor Duties And Responsibilities
• Plans and directs SPA services and programs in an “Holistic Approach;” coordinating all department involved to provide a full mind & body treatment,
• Always demonstrates sincere customer focus and heartfelt appreciation for the guest experience,
• Ensures consistent Spa experience development to ensure that innovation and uniqueness is maintained,
• Performs inventory products and orders new supplies according to purchase procedures and in... collaboration with the purchase manager,
• Monitors operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards,
• Performs accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow, preparing bank deposits, or generating financial statements,
• Coordinates facility schedules to maximise usage and efficiency,
• Prepares and presents SPA & Recreation budget and financial goals,
• Ensures that the Wellness services are well sold to Maslina guests and to outside guest by using marketing campaign and creation of adapted offers,
• Ensures that the SPA department works within the approved budget; ensures financial goals are met,
• Recruits, interviews and hires employees in collaboration with the HR department,
• Schedules staff or supervises scheduling,
• Maintains client databases,
• Participates in continuous education to maintain current knowledge of industry,
• Develop and maintain departmental operational policies, SOPs and work procedures,
• Performs other assigned duties,
• Several years of professional experience in related industry,
• Good foreign language skills,
• Communication skills,
• IT knowledge: knowledge to work in applicable hotel systems,
• Organisational skills,
• Team worker,
• Leadership skills,
• Customer orientation,
• Control cost skills,
• Promotional and selling skills,
What can you expect?
We are a newly opened exclusive 5* Resort in beautiful Stari Grad on the island of Hvar. Our mission is to provide a unique experience to each one of our guests. By joining our team, you can expect teamwork in a stimulating and diverse working environment that really wants to deliver a personal and unique experience to our guests. You can expect personal and professional progress and a lot of new knowledge. You will be provided with all the necessary means of work and apartment if you are going to live on the island.
Please Check More About The Property On Following Link
Please Check About The Employee Benefits Here
Looking forward to meeting you!
Maslina Resort Team
SPA Manager/Supervisor Hvar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.