TaskUs Croatia Croatia
3 months ago
It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be apart of, apply today!
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to fast-growing technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery, ride-sharing, HiTech, FinTech, and HealthTech. As of March 31, 2022, TaskUs had approximately 45,800 employees across twenty-three locations in 12 countries, including the United States, the Philippines, India and... Europe.
What we offer:
TaskUs provides world-class benefit packages for all employees and competitive industry salaries. TaskUs further has renowned support departments in Total Rewards, Wellness, and Diversity that always support a People First Culture. We are known for our inclusiveness and community impact. We also prompt within and support professional development at every step of an employee's career within TaskUs. Come be part of a company that supports People First to define a must-have TaskUs culture.
What can you expect in a Project Manager role with TaskUs:
Think of yourself as a driver of results for TaskUs-- road mapping, planning, documenting, and executing. Imagine going to work with one goal in mind: helping build and lead the innovative force behind TaskUs and some of the world's most disruptive companies. You map requirements, plan solutions, confer with experts, and successfully execute strategies to roll out projects squarely aimed at turning the industry on its head. Your portfolio can contain various projects from client implementations, site builds, and strategic company initiatives. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects. You put the "CAN" in "that CAN'T be done."
• Develop project plans utilizing standardized documentation templates such as WBS, formal agendas, and action item trackers, managing the documentation and completion throughout the project lifecycle
• Engage key stakeholders and project sponsors from discovery to project close, prioritizing and managing scope, cost, and timelines
• Host weekly syncs, documenting milestones, action items, and escalation points
• Conduct deep-dive meetings with stakeholders and SMEs as projects dictate, documenting minutes and actions required, and developing timelines for resolution
• Validate the workflows and processes of incoming opportunities
• Act as a communication champion, managing expectations and competing agendas of various stakeholders and project priorities
• Collaborate with internal and external partners on process and operational improvements throughout the project cycle, troubleshooting when discrepancies arise
• Manage client relationships and expectations throughout the project life cycle
• Conduct project closure processes and contribute to organization-wide procedure improvements using lessons learned
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 3-5 years of experience in project management
• 2+ years in operations and/or account management, working directly with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality
• Self-starter willing to support their project teams
• Relevant BPO experience
• PMP, Agile, and/or Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certifications
• International vendor management experience
• Experience building new sites or launching new geos
• Advanced knowledge of email ticketing and cloud-based systems (i.e., 8x8, Aircall, Five9, Salesforce, Zendesk)
Education / Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business project management experience
How We Partner To Protect You: TaskUs will neither solicit money from you during your application process nor require any form of payment in order to proceed with your application. Kindly ensure that you are always in communication with only authorized recruiters of TaskUs.
DEI:In TaskUs we believe that innovation and higher performance are brought by people from all walks of life. We welcome applicants of different backgrounds, demographics, and circumstances. Inclusive and equitable practices are our responsibility as a business.TaskUs is committed to providing equal access to opportunities. If you need reasonable accommodation in any part of the hiring process, please let us know.
EEO: TaskUs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We celebrate and support diversity; we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TaskUs people first culture thrives on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, our services, and our community.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.