ScienTec Consulting Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
We are looking for SAP Quality Analyst to lead the requirement, functional testing and configuration of IT projects, as well as driving continuous improvement activities and process automation through digitization.
You are required to have a strong techno-functional background and deep understanding of managing complex business processes in SAP Quality Management (QM) and understanding applications like LIMS, NWA, etc related to Quality management.
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri
• Working Location: West
• Salary Package: up to 5k (basic) + AWS + VB
• Other benefits such as medical and dental coverage, AL 18 days and $450 allowances per month
• System used: SAP S4 Hana, SAP MES, LIMS, Concur
• Owning the planning, delivery and execution of IT projects (SAP and non-SAP) within the Quality workstream.
• Responsible for implementing new projects and enhancements for the Quality Applications - SAP S4 HANA, LIMS, NWA, etc
• Support and maintain the existing system architecture... through implementation of new system (SAP and non-SAP applications) enhancements as well as identification and resolution of production issues.
• Work with other Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous global business partners.
• Effectively collaborate with other teams to document requirements for new functionality as required in support of the project, which may include application configuration, enhancements and custom reports.
• Work with the SAP security team on resolving authorization issues and provide recommendations on optimal security setup for ongoing projects’ requirements.
• Serves as project manager for improvement projects and other IT projects.
• Created detailed system integration test plans, use case scenarios for detailed testing based on the functional requirements for projects.
• Manage resource allocation across the project portfolio, as well as for individual projects.
• Develops process maps to document work and information flows.
• Builds rapport with Information System users and is responsive meeting user requirements within stated objectives.
• Provides post-implementation business support.
• Works closely with the IT Team to collaborate and assist in planning, organizing, troubleshooting, and improving applications and user experience.
• Hands-on strong in SAP - Quality Management (QM) system experience with a combination of operations support and project implementation
• Proficient in designing and developing user training documentation, test plan and test script development and execution.
• Good knowledge of ERP authorization roles, objects, and basic reports to troubleshoot missing authorizations and help security team with security design in functional areas
• Working experience in a manufacturing and / or chemical industry environment a plus
• Understanding of process industry shop floor software solutions and / or MES systems a plus
• Understanding of Quality Management software solutions and / or LIMS systems a plus
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: [email protected] by quoting "J40251" in your email subject for faster processing.
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
SAP Quality Analyst Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.