Tieto Espoo Finland
3 months ago
You may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
Tietoevry creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of Tietoevry success. Let's build a brighter future. Together.
About the positions
We at Tietoevry are expanding our capabilities in serving our customers in their software development needs related to customer specific information systems and are looking for skilled full stack developers to join our team. Our Microsoft Custom Software Development team is focusing on working with .NET and C# with modern front end technologies like Angular, Blazor, React, and Vue. Cloud is strongly present in majority of our customer projects, Microsoft Azure being the most popular... one.
We are part of Tietoevry Create Finland, which is serving over 150 customer organizations. Our customers represent extensively both public and private sector domains. With us you have a great possibility to see the whole spectrum of the IT field! In our team you can decide whether you prefer growing as an expert in some specific domain or whether you want to gain wide experience in different business areas.
We are looking for someone who wants to work with us on a permanent basis and has already track record as a full stack developer. Degree in information technology would be appreciated. With us you would be working closely not only with software, but with your team members and customers as well, and often with colleagues from other companies, too. You should be able to speak and write both Finnish and English fluently.
We have currently team members e.g. in Espoo, Helsinki, Kuopio, and Tampere, but any other location in Finland is possible as well.
What’s needed in the position?
We are looking for candidates willing to help our customers to take digital advantage for society or business, by means of modern full stack software development. Your exact role can be tailored within our wide domain of custom software development, depending on your unique skills and interests.
Skills and characteristics needed in the role:
- Full stack software development experience with .NET / C# and modern front end technology like Angular, React, Vue, or Blazor
- Experience in working with agile methodologies like Scrum or SAFe
- Capability and willingness to team work
- Capability and willingness to direct customer interaction
- Genuine interest to keep technical know-how up to date
- Fluent Finnish and English
Additional skills and characteristics being beneficial in the role:
- Experience in industrial scale software development
- Knowledge of common software design patterns like software layers, error handling, data validation, REST-APIs, asynchronous programming, transactional processing, caching, and event-driven architecture
- Experience in working or studying in international environment
- Experience in working with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Experience in working with different databases
- Experience in working with Entity Framework
- SQL scripting skills
- HTML and CSS skills
- TypeScript skills
- Experience in working with version control tools like Git
- Experience in working with DevOps tools like Github, Gitlab, or Azure DevOps
What’s in it for you?
- You can genuinely impact the future by working in meaningful projects. You get to influence how digitalization serves millions of Finns, today and tomorrow. From e-healthcare services to state administration, and everything in between such as developing HSL app to make daily travelling smoother or developing solutions fighting against our common enemy Covid-19. Or is maybe supporting some of the biggest Finnish companies in gaining state-of-the-art digital advantage against their rivals in the global competition more your thing?
- Startup spirit and benefits of a big company – with us you get the best of both worlds. You get to work in an agile way as in any startup community, while we ensure you stability with long-term and large range of projects. Competitive compensation and a great work-life balance is ensured – you will have the tools and freedom to organize your work and, more importantly, your life. It’s all in your hands.
- You become part of a community where people are respected and valued. Come as you are and work the way you want. Our communities are nurtured and driven by passionate people at the front line. For us, diversity and inclusion are fundamental in the creation of an inspirational workplace and being different is how we drive innovation forwards.
- Professional growth is guaranteed. We believe that learning and growing together helps us to become better every day – with us you learn and overcome the challenges together. Our Continuous Learning platform offers anything from new technologies to developing your business understanding. Let’s not forget our large client base, covering all industries and the exciting projects we get to work - endless opportunities to learn, grow and change between projects.
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible. We will evaluate candidates continuously.
How is it to work with us at Tietoevry? Please find it out from the blogs of our colleagues [Ella Viitasuo](https://www.tietoevry.com/en/blog/2020/04/the-best-of-both-worlds--my-career-as-an-ice-hockey-champion-and-a-test-automation-specialist/), [Hennileena Calonius](https://www.tietoevry.com/en/blog/2021/06/a-humanist-who-hearts-machines/), and [Jani Salomaa](https://www.tietoevry.com/fi/uutishuone/kaikki-uutiset-ja-tiedotteet/blogi/2020/tyopaikka-jossa-saan-keskittya-siihen-mika-on-koodarin-tyossa-siisteinta/) (in Finnish).
For additional information, please contact our Head of Microsoft Custom Software Development Finland, Tommi Vigman via email: [email protected] or by phone +358 40 579821
Full Stack Developer, Microsoft Technologies Espoo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.