ASG Group Perth WA Australia
3 months ago
As a Microsoft Dynamics and PowerApps Consultant, you will be someone who can join any environment and establish yourself as a subject matter expert as well as a trusted advisor.
You will work with internal teams: Architects and Project Managers assisting with deployment activities and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 environments.
You will gain experience working in challenging environments with intelligent, like minded professionals. You will grow with the business as we define new service offerings and better ways to serve our customer’s needs.
• Experience developing with MS Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365
• Hands on recent experience with Azure Services, O365 API’s, Development with Angular, React, jQuery as well as .net development and PowerShell. C# experience is a plus
• Experience with related MS products (Power BI, SharePoint, Azure)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience creating functional/technical design docs
•... Systems integration experience a plus (SSIS, KingswaySoft, Scribe, Azure Service Bus)
• Experienced with Microsoft Office 365 Migration projects and experience with related O365 products such as SharePoint, PowerApps, Flow and Teams
• Experience in developing, designing or contributing to a technology roadmap
• Experience working within Agile and Scrum Frameworks
• Prior experience operating within cross functional delivery teams, across multiple projects and on client sites
• Solid experience working on Dynamics 365/CRM solutions
• Great Documentation and Verbal communication Skills
• A vibrant personality, with self-pride in your work
• Be highly motivated
• A passion for what you do and a desire to better yourself professionally
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In exchange for your exceptional MS Dynamics & Power Platform skills, customer focused performance and out of the box thinking, you’ll be rewarded with a career changing experience only consulting can provide with an unwavering focus on professional development.
• Diverse & challenging project work
• Paid certifications
• Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
• Committed health & wellbeing plan
• Competitive salary packages
• Corporate partnerships
✓ Option to work remote up to 3 months overseas or 6 months interstate
✓ Work Hybrid
✓ Access to WHEREFIT - exclusive discounts to leading fitness and wellbeing brands
✓ Free confidential access to Employee Assistance Program
✓ Salary sacrifice & Novated Leases
✓ Access Learning & Development opportunities
✓ 12 weeks paid parental leave
As a Consultant you will be someone who can join any environment and establish yourself as a subject matter expert as well as a trusted advisor. You will gain experience working in challenging environments with intelligent, like minded professionals. You will grow with the business as we define new service offerings and better ways to serve our customer’s needs.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate the diversity of people, and we pride ourselves on ensuring everyone belongs. As an equal opportunity employer, we want to create opportunities for everyone and will consider all applications without bias.
We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.
Transformative digital solutions take more than IT expertise. They take a partner you can count on. With an eye for precision and the vision to help you progress. Who can move quickly to find the right ways forward – so that you’re always ahead of tomorrow.
We’re that partner for countless businesses. Designing, implementing, and managing digital solutions that are as personalised as they are progressive. That open the doors to greater digital success – across business, government and beyond.
We deliver everything from business strategy and consulting through to infrastructure and managed IT services. We’re backed by a global reach that makes us a truly game-changing alternative in the digital services space – with local decision-making and authority. And we’re powered not just by technology, but by passionate people who are fearlessly committed to getting it right for our customers.
Transformative digital solutions take the right team, making the right moves at the right time. You’ve found yours with NRI
Perth WA Australia
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.