Pwc CEE Chișinău Moldova
3 months ago
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.As an Intern in IT Department you will learn, among other, how to perform the following activities:
- Dealing with tickets registered by users in our internal ticketing system;
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices;
- Checking computer hardware to ensure functionality;
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to
- Ensuring the backup for... different files.
Why you should join us:
- You will have the chance to gain experience in IT solutions;
- You will have the opportunity to work with many different analytics tools, to propose and implement innovative solutions in the area of IT;
- You will join a company which is recognized by young people as the best place to work;
- You will expand your network of professional contacts.
What we are looking for:
If you are…
- Student in the last year of studies or graduate in IT;
- Outstanding individual with a good academic record, able to show how you've used your initiative and team-working skills before and at university and outside it;
- Nice to have: Android, IOS apps understanding; Networking/Computer Science initiation;
- Fluent in Romanian and English; Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
…you are a match for us
Internship PwC Moldova IT Department Chișinău jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.