Post CH AG
Post CH AG Switzerland Switzerland
3 months ago
80-100%, Bern, Bellinzona, Neuchâtel & Homeoffice
How you make a difference
• Numerous projects await you on the specialist and technological transformation journey. This is where you can put your technical expertise to good use and enjoy an environment of cutting-edge technologies.
• As a key employee, you will design future-orientated business process solutions in close cooperation with our specialist units, our distributed software development teams and the enterprise architecture.
• As a solution architect, with your creative drive, communication skills and team spirit, you will implement exciting upgrades and modernizations for Logistics Services together with the DevOps teams.
• You will help to integrate applications, partner systems and platforms into our IT landscape in a sustainable, high-performance and reliable manner.
• You will also assume the central role in planning and designing solution architectures, drive forward implementation ideas and also take quality, safety... and economic aspects into account as well as future development trends.
• As part of the strong team of architects, you will be involved in strategic orientation and play a significant role in shaping the reference architecture, guidelines and toolchain.
What you have to offer
• Your technical IT training (BSc, MSc or similar) will allow you to quickly familiarize yourself with the versatile field of work.
• You also have experience in design and implementation.
• You have extensive knowledge of software development and understand the concepts of service-orientated architectures, ideally in the Java and/or.NET environment.
• The topics of cloud, API design, messaging, continuous integration/continuous delivery are familiar to you, with specific practical experience in them, and these inspire you.
• You enjoy working in an agile manner (Scrum, SAFe, DevOps).
• Empathy, a thirst for knowledge and a critical eye are what set you apart.
• Very good knowledge in english and and good knowledge of german round off your profile.
As the driving force behind digitization, the IT/Technology function unit has an influence on the whole of Swiss Post and is an important partner to its success. We go beyond core IT tasks and empower the company in its digital transformation. We use the latest technologies and work to advance agile/bimodal and “embedded IT” innovations. We develop new, secure business models and ensure that Swiss Post has a modern, high-performing ICT infrastructure.
Would you like to support and actively help shape the digital transformation in the logistics environment at the world's best postal service
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Solution architect Logistic Services 80-100% Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.