Cembra Money Bank
Cembra Money Bank Zürich Switzerland
3 months ago
Business Architect (80 - 100%)
In this exciting role as a Business Architect, you are accountable to build and manage a holistic view of the business architecture of the Bank. You ensure that the Cembra business strategy is translated into concise business capabilities, business processes, roles, information assets and business architecture artefacts that enable the technology architecture. You act as an active contributor to the Bank's enterprise architecture and work in one or multiple of the strategic transformation initiatives. As a member of the Service & Solution Team, you influence the upcoming business and digital transformation roadmap of Cembra.
• Develop and maintain current and future business capabilities and target business architecture of the enterprise contributing to the enterprise architecture landscape and roadmap
• Drive and facilitate the right discussions with business leaders (incl. C-level) at all levels to translate the corporate strategy into a... relevant target business architecture
• Provide business design guidance and direction across all agile and traditional projects and initiatives and communicate business architecture and business capabilities roadmap to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Observe emerging business trends from which the organization can profit and ensure that relevant business capabilities, processes, roles and digital solutions are implemented and benefits are realized
• Create and maintain business capability, value streams, data and process inventories
• Work closely with solution/domain architects, product/service owners and process engineers to develop domain architecture roadmaps, support product roadmaps and compile a holistic enterprise architecture landscape
• Manage complexity of strategy transformation initiatives by providing models and business architecture artefacts to structure deliverables and manage dependencies
• Act as an agile leader in the business strategy execution and digital transformation of Cembra
• Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering degree or related relevant experience
• Proven, multi-year track record as Enterprise, Business or Complex Solution Architect in the Swiss Economic Environment, preferably in Financial Industry
• Knowledge and know-how of architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Cobit), agile methodologies (SaFE, Scrum) and process and service architecture principles
• Very strong business acumen and technology/digital affinity
• Strong desire to combine economic, strategic and technical interests in a pragmatic solution
• Self-motivating and self-driving personality with analytical and problem solving competence
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, proven ability to work in cross-functional teams on all levels and good presentation, facilitation and organizational skills
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
Home Office possible
What do we offer?
Here you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.
Here you will find more information about our Group.
We only consider direct applications for this vacancy
Business Architect (80 - 100%) Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.