Avanade St Gallen Switzerland
3 months ago
Position: Sitecore Architect (f/m/d) - Digital Innovation Studios
Who are we?
Avanade is a leading global provider of innovative digital and cloud-based services, business solutions and design-led applications. As a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, we are the world's largest consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies. At Avanade, we not only pride ourselves on advising and supporting our clients with their Cloud, Modern Workplace, Business Applications (ERP & CRM), Data&AI or Security topics, but we also pride ourselves on our #People First mentality.
Talent Community Software Engineering:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and... best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat?
Great, you can find us in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. And on top of all that, we are Sitecore’s 2021 Global Partner of Year.
A Sitecore Architect is responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of assigned client Sitecore engagements. This job ensures the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy in order to meet business needs that enable Avanade to sustain and grow our position as the leading Sitecore global systems integrator on the Microsoft platform. This job ensures that solution efforts are appropriately prioritized, that solutions are integrated, and that the Digital Studio has defined the right solution, cross-selling messages for the client, while facilitating efficient implementation of the digital project.
Responsible for optimizing team and individual contributions to achieve stated objectives. May serve as a Career Advisor or mentor to more junior developers.
What is your role in the team?
• Expert level understanding of the project and software development lifecycle and in architecting design solutions for clients.
• Responsibility for technical solution in close collaboration with the client.
• Support of the team with concepts and effort estimation as part of the proposal process.
• Technical leadership and direction of the decentralized development team within a client project.
• Contribute to the further development of our internal frameworks and best practices.
Your key qualifications:
• More than 5 years of software development experience in developing, implementing and supporting enterprise level solutions.
• Successful implemented integrations with third party systems - for example ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM.
• Experienced in Sitecore version 9.x+ using the Helix architectural guidelines (preferably Sitecore certified).
• Familiar with Sitecore application setup on the cloud and Containers.
• Experience with accelerator frameworks such as Sitecore SXA, JSS, or similar.
• Experienced with Content Hub.
• Management of the development process with tools like Jira, Azure Dev Ops and apply agile principles (e.g. Scrum).
• Applying agile principles (e.g. Scrum) and Dev Ops automation in your projects.
• Self-motivated and ability to deliver high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Consulting and advisory mindset and willingness to travel (according to customer needs and in coordination with you).
• Fluent English and German or English and French skills.
Even if not everything fits your profile and you have skills in other areas, we are looking forward to your application
What makes us a top employer:
• Trust, responsibilty and appreciation: We are a large, international company – but we want to maintain the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. Every member at Avanade is equally valued and respected. Therefore, it is important for us that you get the trust and confidence immediately to take on responsibility within our large project portfolio.
• Broad Onboarding: It is important for us that you feel comfortable and welcome right away. That's why we not only have a comprehensive onboarding phase where you get to know all the relevant contact persons, but also a mentoring program where all new joiners are assigned to a buddy to make it easier for them to settle in with us.
• Career Advisor: From day one you will have a mentor, who will support, coach and help you to find your space and balance and to build up your own network at Avanade.
• Equipment: We provide state-of-the-art equipment for your home office (laptop, smartphone incl. private use). There should be no lack of technical equipment when working form a modern office or in your home office.
• Flexible Working: We are flexible – just like our working hours. Our flexible working time model with 1:1 overtime compensation (for all levels up to and including Senior Consultant) as well as the option for home office and a worldwide accident insurance which offers you security and balance when working from elsewhere.
St Gallen Switzerland
Sitecore Architect/Digital Innovation Studios St Gallen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.