SACARE Salisbury SA Australia
3 months ago
SACARE is a South Australian-owned and operated organisation leading the way in providing innovative in-home and supported accommodation care solutions to a diverse range of clients. Here at SACARE, we are seeking Casual Support Workers that possess the relevant skills, qualifications and experience to provide individualised care to our clients within our Community setting.
What’s in it for me?
• Plenty of work hours are available across a wide range of shifts. Options to move into permanent and stable work. We will work with you and your availability.
• Working for a nationally growing organisation where you will be in a great position to grow your career.
• Access to our health and well-being program (EAP)
• Working with an experienced team all working towards making a difference in the lives of the clients we care for.
• Opportunities to access further training and development
How will I help?
You will empower clients to achieve their goals and support them and their individual... care needs in areas such as wellbeing, housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care needs and daily activities such as trips to the shops or social outings.
What do I need?
• Current NDIS Workers Check
• Current Working With Children Check
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Current Manual Handling Certificate
• Unrestricted Driver’s License
• Covid19 Vaccination (With Booster)
Availability is extremely important to us at SACARE, we require all successful candidates to be available across a 24/7 roster and to be comfortable travelling between client sites to deliver services needed within the Adelaide Metropolitan region.
This is a valuable opportunity for candidates seeking a vibrant and professional working environment, where their contribution is truly recognised and valued.
Please be sure to include a current CV outlining your relevant experience & skills. You will be required to upload a short video and answer 5 questions.
“This is not a job. It’s a responsibility. If it were a job, you could work anywhere. You’re here to transform care and change lives. In return, yours will be transformed.”
People are the centre of everything we do.
SACARE is committed to child safety, safeguarding and zero tolerance. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults we support.
All applicants and employees must provide mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
Salisbury SA Australia
Jobs in Salisbury SA Australia
Community Disability Support Worker Northern Suburbs, Adelaide Salisbury SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.