Just Better Care
Just Better Care Perth WA Australia
3 months ago
Community Support Worker (2023)
Job No: JBC1073604 Office: Perth Location: Perth Employment Status: Casual No. of Vacancies: 10 Closing Date: 30 Jun 2023 AWST
$28 to $75 per hour
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. We are currently looking for Community Support Professionals to join our Perth team. You can enjoy a flexible and balanced work life and support people in your community to live their best life possible.
This role involves travelling between customer’s homes and assisting them with daily living and lifestyle requirements by providing person-centred care and support.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
• Personal care: showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
• Domestic assistance: light household cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
• Social support/transportation: social activities, shopping/groceries, travelling to medical appointments
•... Supporting customers in the use of aids and personal equipment including: standing or walking frames, wheelchairs, manual or electric hoists, sliding sheets or moving boards, hearing aids and other physical aids
• Supporting customers with complex and/or challenging needs
• Monitoring the well-being of customers and reporting on their progress
• Participating in staff meetings and attending training as required
What you will need:
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Individual Support or Disability Services (preferred)
• Current CPR / First Aid Certificate
• Current Criminal Record Check / NDIS Worker Screening Check
• Current Working with Children Check
• Current Australian Driver’s Licence
• Reliable, registered and insured vehicle (comprehensive insurance is preferred)
• Smartphone with internet access
• Current Manual Handling Certificate
• NDIS Worker Orientation Module
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
• Varied work supporting a diverse range of customers
• Ability to work independently and close to home
• Training & development opportunities (including free access to our online learning tools & programs)
• Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
• Staff recognition programs
• Ongoing support and advice from experienced, friendly, local office staff
If you would like to join our growing team of Community Support Professionals and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.
Apply Now What We Offer
Flexible work hours
Work the hours that suit you, so you can easily juggle life's other commitments.
Work close to home
Work local, and assist people in and around your own community.
Grow your knowledge and skills with our training programs and online Learning Management System.
Employee Assistance Program
If you ever need additional counselling or support, we're always here to help.
Stay on top of your cash flow and your everyday expenses with weekly pay.
We have local and national program in place to reward and recognise our team members
Perth WA Australia
Community Support Worker (2023) Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.