Advanced Personnel Management
Advanced Personnel Management Warwick WA Australia
3 months ago
Working full-time, based in Warwick, WA, you will be responsible for assisting people with disability, their families, and their carers to build and pursue their goal to live their best life, exercise choice and control, and engage with the National Disability Insurance Scheme through their Partner in Community, APM Communities.
You will be responsible for:
• Working alongside people with disability (including people who are not NDIS participants) to increase their independence and their social and economic participation.
• Connecting people with disabilities to supports within their local community and facilitating greater community inclusion of people with disability
• Collaborating with NDIS participants to develop and implement plans that support their goals.
• Supporting NDIS participants to navigate and optimise their engagement with the NDIS and disability service providers.
• Improving community knowledge of the NDIS and creating new opportunities to connect... participants to services and support.
To be successful in this role…
Having knowledge of the local community and of the available options (and barriers) for social and economic participation for people with disability, will see you build and nurture relationships within the community to achieve sustainable solutions.
You will have:
• Demonstrated relevant experience in working with people with a disability, lived experience of disability or a passion to learn about the disability sector
• The experience to coach, counsel, and connect people to identify and achieve the positive outcomes they desire.
• Empathy and compassion to understand the diverse needs of the individuals within the community.
• Demonstrated computer skills including capability with Microsoft Office 365 and Customer Relationship Management systems and databases (CRM’s).
• Access to your own transport
• A current Working with Children Check
What’s in it for you
You will have access to:
• Ability to purchase additional leave
• Flexible working arrangements and variety
• Salary sacrificing
• Discounted health insurance benefits
• Novated car leasing
• Commitment and support to your individualised personal development
Ready to Join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
About APM Group
We’re a diverse team of over 9,000 people across 11 countries with a shared purpose - to enable better lives. Our purpose is the common thread that lives in everything we do, and it starts with enabling better lives for our employees and their families too.
Our work enables the people we serve to realise their ambitions and aspirations through sustainable employment, independence, better health and wellbeing, and increased social participation.
When you join APM, there’s an opportunity to grow your career in Human Services, across multiple global brands and geographies. You can expect a great work-life balance, extensive learning opportunities, networking programs and employee benefits. But most of all you can expect to make a lasting impact on the lives of others, who rely on our services.
At APM we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures including indigenous peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
If you have any specific accessibility needs, please also don’t hesitate to contact us directly as part of your application
Warwick WA Australia
Local Area Coordinator Warwick WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.