Phase 56 Serbia Serbia
3 months ago
UI/UX Motion Designer
About the role :
We are looking for an experienced and motivated UI/UX Motion Designer with 3+ years of experience to join our design team.
You will work on projects for clients across the world and provide interactive designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, and business needs.
For us as a Design Team, the trust of our users is the key criterion that measures all our efforts. We want to work with good listeners and strong understanders to truly serve our audience by creating a service that has an impact.
Phase 56 is a future-forward thinking full-service digital creative agency that deals primarily with UX/UI Design & Development. In addition to our exceptional team of designers, P56 also has Video Editor & Motion Graphics experts, Branding & Social Media Design enthusiasts, and shockingly skilled Front-end Developers. We strive to follow modern trends and strive for the highest output of efficiency and client... satisfaction
• Design exceptional solutions from start to finish
• Participate in all phases of the design process - from ideation and research, through wireframing, prototyping, and testing
• Iterate actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals
• Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work toward implementation
• Software: After Effects/Premiere Pro (Primary) Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc
• Motion Design Skillsets – Video Editing/Design/Animation/Sound/Colour Adjustment
• Understanding of Layout, typography, transitions and able to follow the storyboard
• Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing
• Insert music and necessary sound effects into the videos
• Minimum 5 years of After Effects experience
• 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer for digital services and products
• Strong portfolio
• A keenness for identifying user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering them through detailed design
• The flexibility to create low and high-fidelity designs and choose the most efficient and responsible process for the job at hand
• The ability to integrate feedback, validate, and iterate on our products while being mindful of our customers, contributors and insights gathered from our support teams
• how micro-interactions work, hover overs and has created various animated web prototype concepts
• The ability to connect business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions to deliver best-in-class user experiences
• Knowledge of implementing design systems and system-driven processes
• 2+ years experience in graphic design
• Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
• Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), DropBox, and G Suite.
• Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you’ll be collaborating with others and presenting your work regularly
• Proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
• An easy-going and enjoyable work environment in a fast-growing company
• Strong focus on personal and professional development with a yearly education budget, participation in events, and position development
• 30 vacation days in one year + Non-working days related to holidays during one year.
• Flexible working hours
• Unlimited salary amount - hourly-based salary meaning that the salary can increase based on hours worked
• Performance-based rewards, every 9 months we do an assessment of performance to ensure our employees are happy, the best performance gets rewarded with a promotion
Send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
Our website: www.phase56.com
UI/UX Motion Designer Serbia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.