SoftwareONE Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
• Working directly with our security, product, and engineering teams to implement CI/CD and security best practices across our multi-cloud infrastructure and applications, in a collaborative and automated manner
• Securing our Software Development Life-Cycle supporting technologies by participating in and improving security-related phases of the cycle.
• Continually research, communicate, promote and implement improvements in automation and security technologies and practices, deployments and monitoring throughout the organization.
• Lead the development, evaluation and implementation of static application security testing, libraries, secure container, Infrastructure as code, orchestration, vulnerability management process, tools integration and automation.
• Research and keep up to date with application security threats, techniques, tools, trends and threat mitigation strategies
• Responsible for the use and operational maintenance of application security-related systems and tools... actively works on tuning, enhancements, upgrades, and tool integrations
DevSecOps Engineer Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.