Presidio Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
As a Level 2 Network Security Engineer, you will be part of our dedicated Security Team. You will need to have a broad technical background with good communication skills, an eagerness to learn and previous experience in a similar role.
• Providing 2nd Level Support to a broad range of clients with a focus on Palo Alto product suite
• Able to be provide LLD design and consultancy for network security solution (only from time to time)
• Able to manage customer onboarding process (documentation review, health checks, liaise with 3rd parties, setup monitoring alerts)
• Accepting incident escalations
• Working with the team to develop processes and solutions able to enhance the service provided to our customers
• Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within Presidio Europe and support the ISMS continuous improvement process
• You may be required to become part of the on-call team
• Due to the nature of the work, the successful... candidate will be required to work out of hours at times
• Fluent in English
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
• Quickly build good relation and gain client confidence.
• Work individually and as a part of a team.
• Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
• Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
• Logical thinker.
• Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Ability to quickly learn new products.
• Must be pro-active
Education and Experience:
• Experience in Palo Alto security along with any other firewall vendors experience would be a distinct advantage
• Minimum of PCNSA – PCNSE preferred
• Strong understanding of all aspects of cyber security and be able to take the lead on any security escalations.
• Practical experience in implementing and managing common security technologies e.g. Firewalls, authentication solutions etc.
• Be able to lead activity to investigate and mitigate security incidents and be able to complete RCA reports
• Strong customer facing skills as customer face to face meetings will be required from time to time (virtual)
• Experience in reporting on day to day management of customer security and networking solutions and be able to be the 'technical expert' when attending customer meetings.
• Review and recommend network security improvements for various customer environments
• Experience of Palo Alto Firewall, Global Protect, Panorama, Cortex Data Lake and Cortex XDR
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DEI change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India
Network Security Engineer L2 Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.