Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
What is the opportunity?
Imagine being part of a collaborative team who are passionate about working together to connect with and support colleagues in their information security challenges!
You could be working closely with the Cyber Engagement Senior Business Lead on new security technology services, delivering a successful support service to business units, including:
• Lead the business engagement activity for new security technology services, initially focusing on the fileshare scanning service and promoting other emerging security technologies, as adopted by the Group.
• Support and influence business areas with the management of cybersecurity-related issues, communicating security-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Use a collaborative approach to help find security solutions and controls to mitigate identified risks, gaps or issues.
• Advise business areas on security topics, promoting a "One Team" security culture across the Group.
If you are... motivated to help inspire change and a 'one culture' approach, this job could be for you. You will champion the cyber engagement agenda, through collaboration with business units across the Group, supporting them with new security technology services.
What will make you stand out
Strong and engaging communication and presentation skills with ability to explain security concepts in Plain English to colleagues at all levels. Influencing skills will also support secure outcomes.
• Experience in Microsoft AIP Unified Labelling Scanner or similar technology and Power BI
• Awareness of fundamental cyber security threats and information security concepts
• Ability to work on own initiative and as an extraordinary teammate
• An organised approach with ability to prioritise tasks
• Experience in business advisory or in being an advocate
More about the team
Group Information Security (GIS) is a diverse, collaborative team with multiple skillsets. With global cyber threats constantly evolving, the team is crucial to keeping our customer, colleague and Group information safe.
GIS not only protect the security of the Bank but also enable colleagues to develop secure ways of working and to help them manage information security risk.
In GIS, we encourage mentoring, learning, development and growth to enable both personal development and a resilient organisation that is passionate about protecting our customers.
This is a hybrid role and can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with the primary office location as Dublin. Travel will be required for in-person collaboration - exact frequency to be agreed with manager.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland company culture prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 23 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid maternity leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us, we have an employee assistance program, WebDoctor and financial wellbeing coaches available. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
Flexible working matching promise
A fear of losing your current working flexibility shouldn't hinder you from applying for new opportunities, which is why we aim to match your existing flexible working arrangements.
• One Group, one team - Self
• Agile - Self
• Accountable - Self
• Customer Focused - Self
• Manage Risk - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce
Cyber Engagement Technology Specialist Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.