Rewire Ramat Gan Israel
3 months ago
Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is seeking a dedicated, independent Sole Bookkeeper for a full-time position to join our team which is in Tel Aviv as part of the global finance group.In this role, you will be responsible for all day-today accounting work.
As a Sole Bookkeeper, You Will be responsible for the day-today accounting work, which includes, among other things:
· Manage all accounting transactions, Bank reconciliation, Credit card reconciliation, AP & AR reconciliation.
· Handling AP cycle - including approving invoices with the relevant business owners, pay accurately based on payment terms, etc.
· Handle end-of-month closing.
· Invoices issuing & AR collection.
· Taxes payments and reporting (VAT, Income)
· Managing work papers such as Accrued expenses and other closing entries for cut-off periods
· Assisting with external audits (external auditors & taxes authorities)
Around personal growth and wellness, Remitly Israel oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible... workplace, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player ! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
- Certificate in accounting type 1+2 - Mandatory.
- Working on SAP ERP systems - Mandatory
- 3+ years of proven bookkeeping experience - Mandatory.
- Experience from High tech and/ or Global company – an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational with the ability to complete a task on a timely manner. High commitment to the role and tasks.
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently and as a member of a group
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Service-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
Ramat Gan Israel
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.