Xeeva, Inc. India India
3 months ago
Reports to: Senior Financial Analyst
Base Location: India based. You may work from home but may be required to be in a regional Simfoni office from time to time.
Travel and working hours: We operate with non-linear working hours to accommodate global time zones of clients and global Simfoni operations, but in line with the Company’s work-life balance objective the Company is committed to ensuring that employees achieve a reasonable balance. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations.
Summary Benefits: Competitive Salary
TO APPLY: Applicants must apply through our jobs portal found at www.xeeva.com/careers. Click the job role, then ‘Start Your Application’. Those who complete our application of employment will be considered. Resumes submitted through third-party websites may not receive consideration for the role.
Simfoni creates a competitive advantage for its customers through the deployment of advanced Spend Analytics. Our Artificial Intelligence... technology has disrupted the traditional methods of performing spend analysis and our Spend Intelligence suite provides a full savings opportunity lifecycle for identifying, booking, and tracking results. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand. We have recently closed our Series B funding to invest in growth for the US market and have also acquired a firm in the USA to boost our growth and presence.
Simfoni is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual in the field of accounting, to support the company’s supplier payment team, who has a passion for new challenges, is agile, and is quick to adapt. This individual must be knowledgeable of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and be able to support the monthly close process. The candidate must have capability to manage large amounts of data. The position requires proficient level Excel skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
Parent Group: simfoni.com
Important Things You Will Do
• Support a team of Accounts Payable Associates responsible for reconciling and processing a large volume of supplier invoices uploaded through the company’s online portal.
• Assist with weekly accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliation.
• Record accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions on a weekly basis.
• Assisting for Monthly Closing Activity.
• Support collection and validation of supplier W9/W8 and electronic banking set-up.
• Ad-Hoc requests from the company executive team, suppliers, and customers with timely turnaround.
Our Ideal Candidate (with a combination of education and work experience):
• Graduate in Commerce (B. Com).
• Minimum 1-3 years of work experience.
• Must be proficient in Excel with the ability to use Vlookup and pivot tables
• The ability to query, organize and analyse substantial amounts of data
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
• Experience with Quick books will be added advantage.
Benefits include a generous paid time off structure, flexible scheduling / work from home during Pandemic, health insurance benefits covering dependent family members, term life insurance, paid time off (casual, earned, covid, family care, self-marriage, bereavement, and other leave benefits per government norms), gratuity and wellness benefits, casual dress, and paid holidays. Internet allowance will be paid.
We are looking for candidates based in India. Candidates will be based from home. The role may require travel between regional Simfoni office locations for periodic team meetings, as needed.
If this role interests you and you want to be a part of an exciting workplace, do apply through the link mentioned above or drop in a line at: [email protected] along with the details:
Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period.
We'll keep an eye out for your applications
Associate, Financial Analyst India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.