ICON Chennai Tamil Nadu India
3 months ago
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
Experience required: 2-4 years in Business Planning analysis
Qualification required: B. Com or MBA Finance or... CA
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centre around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Travel (approximately 30%) domestic and/or international
• Overall management of the project budget for ALL Biometrics services• Assist Biometrics project leads with the development of project scope and execution of the work order.
• Provide independent, objective project tracking review and financial analysis to maintain and/or improve project profitability.
• Assist Biometrics project leads with the identification, development and execution of the change orders including timely identification of out of scope activities.
• Assist Biometrics project leads with the recording of units achieved and out of scope units achieved in monthly billing tracking.
• Manage project resource planning with the Biometrics Directors to maximize staff utilization.
• Client facing (both Sponsor and ICON internal) on all matters related to business activities.
• Interact and work with Biometrics project leads and proposals in the development of project budgets after asset award.
• Interact with Biometrics project leads and contracts management related to project work orders as well as with proposal development leading the budget activities.
• Provide an internal monthly project-reporting package to the Biometrics project leads, and any other designated personnel as needed.
• Monthly interaction (inclusive of project team meetings) with Biometrics project leads and project team as it relates to the project tracking of financial information (key specifications, timeline, hours, units, invoicing, finance activities, resource management, etc.)
• Assist and guide/advise the Biometrics project leads and project team as it relates to the financial management of a fixed price budget.
• Interaction with Biometrics project leads to trigger project invoicing per the project work order payment schedule.
• Work with the Biometrics project leads as it relates to appropriate project resource staffing to contract (budget), plan/forecast, and actuals.
• Work with the Biometrics project leads to review current resources as project work is planned and update PlanView as required to forecast resources through project end.
• Assist with the Biometrics project leads in the identification of out of scope items as well as interact with contracts management with the development and execution of the change order as outlined in the Sponsor/ICON MSA.
• Interact and provide necessary information to Finance related to any activities required to supplement revenue recognition, forecasting, invoicing, etc.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below
Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Financial Analyst I Chennai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.