John Ashley Recruitment
John Ashley Recruitment Eye United Kingdom
3 months ago
This highly innovative and growing business are seeking to recruit a Night Shift Production Manager to ensure the effective running of packing machinery and leading a team of production operatives. Shift
Hours: 5pm - 1.30am Monday - Friday Key Responsibilities-As a key part of the Management team, your role will encompass overall responsibility for the efficient and effective running of food production line, covering all aspects of the production activities, packing and despatch.
• Actively manage production team to deliver high hygiene and safety standards to accreditations and HACCP.
• Manage and develop staff through correct training standards and appraisals.
• Liaise with Night Shift Engineer regarding the planning and execution of reactive and preventative maintenance on the production machinery.
• Maintain accurate demand forecast in line with the Operations Manager.
• Efficiently maximise production levels whilst managing waste and other direct costs, implementing and driving... forward Key Performance Indicators.
• Following accurate Standard Operating Procedures, including Health & Safety requirements.
• Work with Technical Manager to ensure food safety, authenticity, legality, and quality of all products and operations.
• Liaise with Operations Manager to ensure production targets are met, including capital expenditure requirements and process enhancements in line with agreed ROI and on budget.
• Flexibility lead on all aspects of the production, including all aspects of Health & Safety to improve site standards. About You
• Professional aptitude.
• Good knowledge production manufacturing with automated filling/packing lines.
• Excellent knowledge of continuous improvement, efficiencies, wastage, margins etc. is essential.
• Strong team and people management skills including performance management.
• Clear grasp of process management and a methodical approach.
• Good level of mathematical aptitude and production stock systems. You will be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills and be able to work cross functionally with plant staff and senior management. For success in the role you must be a team player, with an ability to be flexible as part of a fast-moving focused organization. The ability to take ownership of a situation and act autonomously is crucial and meet production deadlines. Interested? Apply online now and we will contact you straight away
Night Shift Production Manager Eye jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.