Lino Spiteri Foundation
Lino Spiteri Foundation Malta Malta
3 months ago
Lino Spiteri Foundation is looking to recruit a Job Coach to join their team on a full-time/part-time basis.
Supporting individuals on the Registered Disabled person database when there is the opportunity for them to be employed. Guiding the individual with the necessary training and support, enabling them to be integrated into the work environment. Coaching the individual to get accustomed to the tasks and sequence of the work they are required to do, getting more acquainted with their working environment and colleagues, and identifying their line of command.
• Supporting employees with a disability whilst they perform different work tasks.
• Providing the necessary on-site and off-site support to the individual for fuller integration and fostering a successful work experience
• Monitoring the client’s development, job performance, and job satisfaction
• Observing and assessing the individuals’ performance and behaviour
• Breaking work into manageable... tasks
Keeping up-to-date records/documentation of clients' performance, strengths, areas for development, and goals.
• Experience working in the disability field and/or relevant qualifications
• A valid Driving License
• Proficient in written & spoken English & Maltese language
• Strong communication skills
• A competitive salary
• An exciting challenge
• Team and after-work events
• Additional Benefits
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.