Touch Consultancy Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
This is an international creative architectural design company with a specialism in high-end commercial building/ residential/ mixed-use architectural design projects in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. They have a small-medium size design studio in Hong Kong.
Due to upcoming projects, they are looking for a talented architect or architectural designer with a strong sense of design and rich design experiences in overseas projects.
What you do:
• Responsible for each phase of the design process
• Manage schematic/ detailed design works, the feasibility study
• Participate in projects from delivering design concepts to project completion
• Manage and supervise various vendors and contractors and proactively handle all project issues and resolve potential clashes.
• Review design proposals, tender documents, and reports
• Work with the team for other ad hoc assignments
What you need:
• Master's Degree Holder in architecture discipline.
• Min 3 years relevant... experience in hospitality/ residential/ commercial projects.
• Solid experience in handling clients and projects from the design stage to job completion.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit, Sketch up, etc.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
• Overseas experience is a plus.
• Immediate availability preferred
If you are keen to know more about this position, please submit a copy of updated CV & portfolio to cactus @touchrecruiting.com for a confidential discussion. All data will only be treated for recruitment purpose.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
For more live vacancies, please visit our company website at https://touchrecruiting .com
Design Architect/ Architectural Designer - Creative Design Studio Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.