BIL Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
• Participate in the commercial development of the Non-European Private Banking market
• Contribute to the team by bringing innovative ideas to the table
• Assist the Relationship Managers
• Direct interaction with business partners
• Preparation of client files and meetings, including administrative tasks in relation to... these
Must Have Requirements
• Student in a Master's degree with a focus on wealth engineering, finance or economics, looking for an internship
• You are fluent in English, fluency in French will be considered an advantage
Your personal skills:
• You are rigorous, methodical and professional in your daily work
• You are a sociable person, you have good interpersonal skills and you listen to your colleagues and clients
• You are autonomous in your work
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
Languages English Education Master Experience 0+ years
Internship - Wealth Management - Non-European Private Banking (M/F) Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.