Bank of China Luxembourg
Bank of China Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm, Lisbon and Athens. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
· Assist to enterprise and several credit risk teams to perform daily job such as enterprise risk management, translation, credit risk management, temporary research and investigation request from the Head Office, CSSF, BCL and ABBL. .
· Collect process internal risk data and deliver preliminary analysis.
· Support various inter-departments and H.O. communication on credit /enterprise risk... related matter
Profile (Technical Skills):
· Good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
· At least university degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Mathematics or Business Related Studies.
· Fluency in English and Chinese is essential; other languages will be an advantage.
Profile (Soft Skills):
· Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated, strong analytical and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience or, at least, good academic understanding of corporate finance, accounting (assets and liabilities structure).
· Team spirit.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by Smart Recruiters
Trainee-Risk Management Department Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.