Societe Generale Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
If you join us, you will find a great atmosphere of working based on respect and trust. You will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic, and stimulating team.
As a VIE, you will report to the Credit Advisory department of the Private Banking of Luxembourg.
Your main missions will be :
• To monitor the activity and credit production for the private banking department
• To produce periodic dashboard reports on the Credit activity for the Commercial Department of Private Banking of Luxembourg
• To analyse the evolution of outstanding loans in the different commercial desks in order to identify their strengths and weaknesses
• To help credit advisory team in their day to day tasks (structuring term sheet with the credit advisors, renewal of credit files, attend client meeting – conference call…..)
• Bac+5 in Commerce, Economics, Maths and Statistics, Project Management
• Language: Fr, En (level B minimum)
• Real Office-Pack skills (Excel, Word... PowerPoint), VBA
• Meticulous, curious
• Communication skills – oral & written
• Ability to collaborate
• Good interpersonal skills
• Traineeship or experience in the private banking department of a bank is considered as a plus
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Société Générale, we believe that people are the driving forces of change, and that tomorrow’s world will be made up of all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you join us for a few months, a few years or your entire career, together we will have the means to make a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and undertaking are part of our DNA.
If you too wish to be part of the action, to grow in a stimulating and caring environment, to feel useful every day and to develop or strengthen your expertise, we are the right people for you!
Still hesitating? You will benefit from all our advantages:
• Attractive compensation
• Access to the Works Council
• The possibility of working from home
• Learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans
• An active VIE community (afterwork, integration event…
Junior Credit Advisor - Private Banking - Luxembourg, Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.