Jaykay Group Kano Nigeria
3 months ago
• Install and maintain electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
• Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
• Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical standards.
• Check electrical systems to ensure proper functioning
• Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
• Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
• Peform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
• Check for problems and make timely repairs.
• Completion of an Electrical program at a technical school is preferred
• 3-5 years of electrical experience
• Working knowledge of electrical theory
• Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
• Willing to work overtime.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.