Keysight Technologies Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 months ago
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Electronic Industrial Solutions Group, which provides test and measurement solutions across a broad set of electronic industrial end markets, focusing on high-growth applications in the automotive and energy industries, and measurement solutions for consumer electronics, education and manufacturing, as well as semiconductor parametric testing, nano-positioning metrology and material science.
The group provides electronic design and test software, instruments, and systems used in the simulation, design... validation, manufacturing, installation and optimization of electronic equipment.
About the Job :
We are looking for a skilled software test engineer to focus on QA and Testing (Manual, Automation and Performance Testing).
As a software test engineer, you will be responsible for thoroughly inspecting and testing our products and features to ensure that they work as intended before they're launched.
The candidate is responsible for defining testing strategy and working with cross-functional team members to implement it.
As the Software Test Engineer , you will do the following :
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual, automated and regression testing.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
• Identify, record, track bugs and perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a software-related discipline, from an accredited college or university
• At least 3 years of software testing experience
• Must have hands-on experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Must have hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Must have hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Proven success working in a team-oriented environment and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Must have the ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Desired Qualifications :
• Good understanding of Agile software development methodologies and the role of QA in iterative development cycles
• Experience with security testing is a plus.
• Experience with testing big data application based on Hadoop / Spark / KX is a plus.
• A proactive and eager nature for tackling new challenges
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Software Test Engineer (QA) Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.