Supra Investments Limited
Supra Investments Limited Abuja Nigeria
3 months ago
Location: Abuja (FCT)
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project... documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
• Must have B.Sc./B.Eng./HND Civil Engineering.
• Minimum of 15 years practical experience in large road, Highway, bridge schemes and civil infrastructure related.
• Must be COREN Registered
• Candidate should have a strong reputation in the construction of roads, civil and infrastructure projects.
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Key Skills & Proficiency:
• Developing and Tracking Budgets
• Coaching & Supervision
• Project Management
• Process Improvement
• Performance Management
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail e.g. “Project Manager”.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
• Years Of Experience
• Minimum Qualification
Project Manager at Supra Investment Nigeria Limited Abuja jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.