Rossdown Feeds Ltd
Rossdown Feeds Ltd Abbotsford Canada
3 months ago
Company: Rossdown Feeds
Business Information: Rossdown Feeds is a Feedmill that produces and manufactures the feed for Rossdown’s farms as well as customers’ farms.
Business Address: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC V4X 1E2
Work Location: 6710, 258th St., Aldergrove, BC V4W 1V3
Type of Employment: Full-time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Operate mill to process food products
• Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
• Make adjustments to process variables
• Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
• Maintain shift log of production and other data
• Check products for defects and ensure conformance to company standards
• Perform corrective machine adjustments
• Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
• Record production information
• Prepare production and other reports
• Inventory control
• Clean machines and immediate work... areas
• Identify, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process
• Inform the manager of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
• Operate Mill LV computer to batch and manufacture feed
• Operate and maintain mixing and associated mill equipment
• Generate feed delivery tickets, review labels, complete medication reconciliation and mixing records
• Continual feed quality assurance and maintain mill efficiency
• Assist with maintenance issues and limit mill downtime
• Loading feed trucks
• Receive bulk, bagged and toted ingredients
• Assist mill manager in all areas of operations
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding, Large workload, Handling heavy loads, overtime required
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Team player, excellent written and oral communication, effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Initiative.
Salary: $25.50 hourly, 37.5 – 42.5 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Pension plan, Extended medical insurance, Prescription drugs, Medical equipment and Discount on chicken. If the candidate is willing to relocate, transportation costs are covered by the employer. Accommodation provided by the company in which is at cost, applicable benefit taxes apply.
Important Information: The position requires extended work hours and flexibility in schedule. Monday to Friday. From 6am to 3pm or from 9am to 5 pm. During holidays, the work schedule is from 7am to 1pm (except Christmas day). Weekend work may be required (on call).
Worksite Environment: Dusty, Noisy and Odours
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Process Operator – food processing (Mill Operator/Lead Hand) Abbotsford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.