Deloitte Digital Budapest Hungary
3 months ago
Who we are looking for
Are you a blue belt Scrum master and would like to work for an international, top-tier Salesforce team? Join us and be part of the success of our customers!
We are currently looking for Senior Salesforce Consultants to join our dynamic and highly motivating Technology team in Budapest.
• Proven experience in focus on CRM processes/Salesforce (+2 yrs)
• General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e., Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Development Life Cycle, Salesforce.com security model, Communities, Vlocity, Einstein, Cloud Craze will be a plus)
• Salesforce Certifications will be an extra asset (i.e., Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, CPQ, Experience Cloud etc.)
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed; Ability to travel
• Communicative English... is a must; Hungarian language knowledge is a strong advantage
• Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach
• Able to write effective User Stories, Acceptance criteria, understand how test scripts are written
• Able to understand business processes and create visual mockups, process flows, able to simplify and get relevant info out of multiple channels
Your future role
Your role as a Senior Consultant will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication, relationship-building skills, contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure as a Senior Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
• Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
• Build knowledge of different industry sectors and apply proven Deloitte Salesforce methodologies to address client IT challenges and to accelerate solution development
• Stay up to date with Salesforce products and best practices
• Understand the capabilities and limitations of Salesforce and can clearly communicate those to customers
• Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
• Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
• Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, basic technical architecture diagramming, etc.
• Compose requirements into user stories by preforming rapid analysis and understanding client governance, roles, process, and behaviors
• Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
• Proven adaptability and change management in requirements at any stage in the development process; comfortable with ambiguity and capable to help team members thrive in this environment
• Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and assist in applying a detailed technical solution
• Strong presenter to executive audiences as well as technical teams
• Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning
What we offer
You will be part of the core team of the newly built Salesforce practice in Budapest, where you can integrate yourself with other 150 certified trailblazers in Central Europe (i.e., Warsaw, Prague, Tirana etc.) with international experience, who are open to share knowledge and best practices with you.
As part of the core team, you also have the opportunity to grow and take more responsibilities if motivated to get to the next level of your career path.
Among a vast range of benefits, you will find Salesforce trainings provided by Deloitte University and a picturesque view of the Hero’s Square.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Within Deloitte, the Technology Team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory services.
Should you be a Salesforce enthusiast, with a great affinity for the business side of a problem, interested in helping our clients maximize the value of their customer relationships, passionate about improving processes and motivated to take on new challenges across industries, in Hungary as well as internationally, this is the opportunity to do so.
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development
Salesforce Senior Consultant ☁ Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.