TMF Group Hungary Hungary
3 months ago
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Discover the role
TMF Group has implemented Microsoft Dynamics in 30+ of its offices across EMEA and is due to upgrade and implement now D365 FO in 86 geographies in the course of the next few years. As DAX Sr Consultant you will participate in various projects related to this Programme and provide 3rd level support across our global organization when required.
The Senior DAX Functional Consultant will be part of our Dynamics Centre of Excellence team with key responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
• Implement D365 FO across multiple locations
• Liaise with business stakeholders including C-level stakeholders
• Participate in design and presentation of the new Core functionality of D365 FO – based... solution to Client’s management, key users, local offices, etc.
• Assess and document the key Client requirements, prepare Functional Designs Documents, liaise with Client and Management, make system set-ups, conduct UATs and support the whole process of master data management, data migration, production and post-production phase, user trainings
• Work with different groups in the project : C-level stakeholders, Solution Architects, Technical Architect, Project Management, peers
• Step-in team leadership functions as lead-consultant where and when required.
• Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience as DAX consultant, with participation as lead-consultant in several full-cycle DAX Project implementations
• Profound D365 FO knowledge, ideally with focus on Finance and Project modules
• Advanced knowledge in Finances and Accounting would be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge about EU VAT, tax and other statutory regulations and how they are localized in DAX for different geographies would be advantage, as well as international hans-on experience
• Knowledge and experience with different reporting and data processing tools and platforms, e.g Power BI
• Good IT literacy and knowledge of major office tools like MS Office, experience with other ERP systems would be advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Excellent communication skills coupled with ability to liaise with stakeholders on a global scale through multiple communication channels
• Accurate, precise and able to deliver under pressure
• Organized, disciplined and with hands-on attitude
• Team player, ready to learn and to transfer knowledge.
What's in it for you
What's in it for you
• Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
• Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
• A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best
Senior MS Dynamics (DAX) Consultant Hungary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.