EPAM Systems Hungary Hungary
3 months ago
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information... Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about designing and implementing necessary technical solutions to solve complex challenges? Do you enjoy working on customization and maintenance projects on SAP Treasury and Risk Management?
Then you might be the perfect candidate for this role: we're looking for a SAP Treasury Consultant to join our team and help deliver the engineering excellence EPAM is known for to help our client achieve their digital transformation plans.
• Bank Communication Management including adjustment of DMEE trees
• Bank account Management
• Must have S4 HANA experience
• In House Cash
• Supporting Cash flow analyzer in Cash and Liquidity Management
• Treasury and Risk Management for the following areas: Forex, Money Markets, Derivatives, Trade Finance
• Bank Communication Management including DMEE trees, Bank account Management
• Take ownership as the first contact for our stakeholders in Treasury & Risk Management department to receive and evaluate their requirements
• Design and implement necessary technical solutions and customizing
• Provide end-user training and furthermore support and practice knowledge exchange with your direct colleagues
• Extensive professional experience in working with SAP ERP system and highly skilled in doing customizing focused on Forex, Money Markets, Derivatives, Trade Finance and Risk Analyzers; Other modules Cash and Liquidity Management, Bank Communication Management, In-house cash, FI-AR, FI-AP, would be a plus
• Experience with SAP S4HANA system, deep knowledge of business processes and experience with transformation projects
• Experience with customizing and maintaining SAP Treasury and Risk Management
• Ability to work independently and capabilities to present and communicate fluently in English
• English B2 (is able to communicate fluently with English speaking stakeholders, able to share ideas and provide reasoning)
• Team player (easy & respectful communications, shares responsibilities for the team overall success)
• Communication skills
• Organisational skills
NICE TO HAVE
• German language is a plus
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
• Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
• Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
• Global scope, international projects
• Widespread training and development opportunities
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Competitive salary and various benefits
• Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs
SAP Consultant Treasury Hungary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.