Townmore Ireland Ireland
3 months ago
Are you a talented and experienced Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a move to a well established and busy main contractor company??
Townmore operate across Ireland and the UK and we are a preferred provider of choice in growth segments such as residential, commercial, fit out, mix use, healthcare, schools, pharma. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager and responsible for commercial aspects on projects across various sectors and sites; commercial, residential, hospitality, education, industrial etc.
Quantity Surveyor responsibilities include:
• Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
• Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
• Management of commercial and contractual aspects of relationships with customers, consultants and subcontractors
• Assess subcontractor payment entitlement and process... payments.
• Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance.
• Assist in the guidance and development of junior surveyors.
• Manage project costs to ensure over all budgets are maintained and exceeded
• Review the Project Design to ensure the design is efficient and maximises that value in the design.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
• Up to 7+ years Contractor QS experience preferable
• Degree Educated - QS or Equivalent
• Proficient with all MS packages & ERP (preferable)
• Full clean driving License
Quantity Surveyor Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.