Articares Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. We achieve this by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier. Our solutions are integrated in major healthcare institutions in Singapore and abroad; for e.g. TTSH, SGH, SACH, etc.
We are looking to partner with experienced freelance occupational therapists. The therapist will be trained on Articares rehab solution which they can leverage to provide state-of-the-art robot rehab therapy to their existing and new patients.
This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of the high impact companies in healthcare where you... will use your skills and experience to bring cutting-edge rehab solutions to your patients.
• Get acquainted with Articares robotic rehab solutions’ applications and benefits in therapy.
• Identify suitable patients that can benefit from Articares rehab solutions at home.
• Develop and implement therapy programs to assist patients in training while aiming to help them regain or maximise functional capabilities.
• Capture feedback from patients and provide insights to enhance the service offering.
• Fully registered in Singapore with AHPC with a valid practicing certificate is mandatory.
• At least 1 year experience in occupational therapy in private practice or in other clinical settings.
• Able to work independently.
• Excellent communication and patient relationship management skills.
• Have strong interest in combining conventional occupational therapy with robot-assisted therapy
Occupational Therapist Home Therapy - Freelance Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.