OCBC Bank Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Growth Relationship Manager - CMB (Acquisition Team)
CMB aspires to be our customer main bank in terms of operational reliance (securing both the operating account and operating asset) as well as advisory support. We expand share of wallet through the cross-selling of a wide range of loan products (including Trade, Contract Financing, Business Venture Loans, Regional financing) as well as non-loan products such as Treasury and Cash Management solutions. CMB support the lifecycle growth of the company with the seamless transition of the Customers across to EB Middle Market segment.
• Active acquisitions of new clients that fit CMB's profile.
• Deepen existing portfolio relationships and increase share of wallet via cross-selling new products and services and achievement of optimum utilisation rate.
• Proactive management, supervision and monitoring of both existing portfolio customers and new customers brought onboarded.
• Support growth of SME lifecycle via early... identification of high growth customers for migration to EB Middle Market segment
• Embrace Digitalisation and Support Group Strategies
• Ensure compliance of banking polices and business processes
• Degree holder in Finance, Business, Banking or related discipline
• Min 4 years business banking experience
• Well-versed in Trade Finance and other Business Banking products
• Driven, energetic and quick to learn
• Results oriented & independent team player
Growth Relationship Manager - CMB (Acquisition Team) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.