AMBITION GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
AMBITION GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
· Managing Front line controls related to RCSA program
· 6 Months Contract (Extendable/ Convertible depending on performance)
· Min 3 years of risk experience
· Raffles Place / Hybrid working arrangement
· Up to $ 9,000
• Designs and implements risk mitigation strategies and controls that effectively mitigate risks and appropriately address requirements of applicable regulations, and risk governance documents.
• Identifies and documents risks, controls and self-assurance activities associated with APAC business activities.
• Coordinate and drive Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) initiatives to satisfy Enterprise, Regional and Regulatory requirements.
• Delivers Line of Business (LoB) Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA), and Legal Entity (LE) Risk and Control Self-Assessments, which includes the aggregation of individual RCSA results.
• Remediates RCSA quality assurance and IRM credible challenge findings.
• Ensures that control gaps and... improvement opportunities identified during the RCSA exercise are routed to the appropriate issues management routines
• Collaborates with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), APAC Compliance, APAC Operational Risk, and the International RCSA team to deliver RCSA program requirements.
• Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of moderately complex business-specific processes to identify, assess, and mitigate risk. Identifies, assesses and aggregates risks. Escalates risks where necessary if risk limits are triggered.
• Min 3 years of experience in risks & control area within financial industry
• Strong knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills working in a matrix environment
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and great partnership and communication skills.
• Proficiency in data analytics and advanced data visualization skills is a plus!
How to Apply
Interested candidates kindly send your resume over to me at [email protected] and attention to Celine Lee (R1982802) with the position title stated above. Alternatively, you may reach out to me via whatsapp at +65 8869 8708
I regret to share that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1982802
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
US Investment Bank – APAC Business Control Assoc | $ 9000 Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.