Techedge Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
3 months ago
Descripción de la Práctica
Techedge is looking for an IoT Solution Architect who will join a team using the newest IoT devices to make our clients lives simpler, healthier and happier.
The IoT Solution Architect will help sales, development and delivery teams to devise solution architectures that are in alignment with customer requirements, Techedge portfolio products and solutions.
He will work side by side with the customer as a trusted advisor to design the best solution, define the architecture and implement the Cloud and IoT solution.
You will also coordinate work teams and manage projects taking care of all phases and aspects of the project from timeline to costs, from plan to deliverables.
You will :
• Be a technical reference for our customers;
• Be technical reference and tutor for younger colleagues;
• Be a team lead;
• Be a solution architect and security expert;
• Work with practice managers to support client executives;
• Be a member of a trustworthy and rock solid... team in an international organization.
Descripción de las tareas y la posición
As an IoT Solution Architect, you will be responsible for :
• Designing integrated IoT and Cloud solutions and architecture picking the top in class HW and SW solutions;
• Developing integrations with the best technology available across multiple product categories industrial facilities, home automation, sensors, wellness, wearables, tablets, and more;
• Coordinate the development of detailed solution architecture and design documents and diagrams to guide delivery team activities;
• Collaborate with the team to develop strong customer and partner relationships, through sales calls, workshops, and industry events;
• Lead customer and partner workshops and coordinate functional and technical use case discussions;
• Work with Sales to produce proposals, quotes, delivery project plans, and Statements of Work.
• BS / MS in Computer Science or related discipline;
• Minimum of 4 years experience working in a related field;
• Proficiency with the main cloud and IoT computing services providers;
• IoT and cloud certification would be a plus (e.g. AZ-220 : Microsoft Azure IoT Developer);
• Ability to develop on back-end (Python, .NET, Java, etc.);
• Knowledge in main wired and wireless communication protocols (RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, LoraWAN...);
• Knowledge of main protocols over IP (HTTP, MQTT, CoAp, etc.,.).
Other Preferences :
• Experience of microcontrollers programming (Raspberry PI, Arduino);
• Experiences on front-end;
• Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond your core job responsibilities;
• Good communication skills;
• Creative and innovative;
• Risk tolerant, willing to give ideas a try (then try again);
• Strong personality, willing to push forward ideas, yet a team player
Lo que ofrecemos
• Smart working. Work from home or where you prefer some days of the week;
• Results-driven approach : we measure you the results you achieve and you organize your time accordingly. We value work-life balance;
• Ongoing learning and training experience
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
IoT Solution Architect Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.