Generali Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
3 months ago
GOSP - Generali Operations Service Platform is a joint-venture between Generali and Accenture and provides IT and Procurement services to Generali Group companies. Our purpose is to accelerate the Group's innovation and digitization strategy through the Cloud and shared platforms. Based in Italy it has 5 branches across Europe and employs about 1.000 people.
The candidate will be part of the GOSP Global Architectures and Convergence (GA&C), focused on monitoring and steering standardization and rationalization of the insurance systems and architecture implemented by the Groups’ Companies, following Group convergence initiatives. Such initiative is highly strategic and requires a team of professionals able to guide it from a managerial and operational point of view, acting as agents of the transformation.
The Function focuses on the evolution of the Group IT systems landscape, in a continuous alignment with the business evolution.
The function act to:
• maintain group wide... information of IT systems and architectures landscapes in the Countries.
• maintain list of IT best practices and list of IT assets at group level
• manage the innovation shift of IT systems landscape, in order to gain business agility and competitive advantage
• be involved in IT strategy decisions with the Countries
• ensure that opportunities to reuse group IT assets are taken into account in decision making process
• ensure that opportunities to converge to more homogenous set of technologies or IT systems are not missed Critical success factor
• ensure the right level of simplification in the target architectures and additionally
• maintain and evolve the ICT Group standard list
The IT Architect leads the definition of IT solutions, with an integrated vision of IT systems and processes, in order to support the business evolution with a clear and updated vision when it comes to innovation. The IT Architect has a strong professional experience and specific skills; this is a transversal role within the organization.
The IT architects’ main tasks will be:
• ensuring functional compatibility of the systems
• guaranteeing the better integration methods with respect to business constraints
• assessing, where possible, evolutionary scenarios that safeguard previous solutions and investment
• making "complexity" manageable
• ensuring real ICT governance in the design of the systems
In alignment with the Group indications and programs, the IT Architect will work to ensure the right level of harmonization, standardization and simplification of the IT landscape of the impacted Countries. The work of the IT Architect is inspired by IT trends, Industry standards, emerging technologies. He/she will evaluate software products and tools, which will support the different phases of the system evolution.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Analytical thinking: able to understand the needs of the business and design appropriate applications and programs
• Able to anticipate business needs thanks to:
• Solid technical knowledge, coming from experiences of development and/ or systemic skills
• Excellent communication skills, in order to explain both technical aspects and potential benefits for the business
• Self-management and stress management skills
• Attention to details and excellent time management skills
From a methodological perspective, the ideal candidate needs to be familiar with:
• the main process designing techniques
• logical-physical architecture, DevOps processes and the technologies that enable them.
• Implementation of systems integration as "service".
• In the Insurance context, the IT architect:
• has expertise in the main Insurance Company processes,
• knows the main regulatory constraints of the sector (e.g. IVASS, Regulations),
• knows the general regulatory constraints that impact the implementation of IT systems (e.g. GDPR)
• is familiar with the different distribution models of the insurance industry,
• has gained experience in the implementation of projects with market software used in the main operating sectors of the insurance industry
Knowledge that is nice to have:
• ITIL Framework (for the Governance Vision)
• TOGAF Methodology (for architectural designer)
• Cloud enablement, knowledge of the main components of the cloud deployment and, eventually, knowledge of at least one of the CSP platform components.
• Contract Type: Tempo Indeterminato
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
IT Insurance Enterprise Architect Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.